Wednesday 21 May 2014

Rear lights replacement

The rear lights on the Puck have been troublesome seemingly having a mind of their own as to whether or when they would work and in what combination. Investigation showed a combination of bodged and loose connections. They were basically worn out.  A fair amount of remedial work finally got them working, but I was not confident. They were made by jokon in Germany so I was amazed that much Googling revealed that nearly 40 years after the puck was born they were still available so a pair were sourced from a parts dealer in Germany through Amazon. These arrived today so I now have bright shiny reliable lights!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this info, just ordered some from Amazon! Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... I'm the very same, vw camper with a pan familia. Could you possibly send me a link to these lights... can't seem to find them on amazon. Everytime we go away I spend half a day fixing the little blighters!!
    Thanks,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete